Sign up for Al Salam Bank Prepaid card and live life as you please. Your Prepaid card has been designed to give you freedom, flexibility and portability. Whether you received this card as a gift or have acquired it as a safety measure to control spending while travelling, we’re sure you’ll enjoy using it.
Your new re-loadable Prepaid card
As with all our re-loadable cards, you can top-up your Prepaid cards at any of the bank branches or by using our online banking services.
Prepaid benefits you’ll love!
Your Prepaid card makes an ideal “birthday gift”. It’s also perfect for use while travelling abroad, or simply as a “Thank You” card
- Chip enabled – So you know it’s secure.
- Re-loadable – Can be topped up at any time through a range of channels.
- ATM cash withdrawal – Works like a debit card and it’s FREE within Al Salam Bank ATM network.
- Accepted worldwide – Your card can be used wherever you see the “Visa” sign.
- Set your own limit – Budget and control spending.
- Free SMS alerts – Receive an instant SMS message every time you complete a successful transaction. So you know exactly remaining balance.
- E-statements – Access your monthly protected card statement securely via our registered email address.
- Earn loyalty points with
Al Salam Rewards program on your card transactions.
Prepaid Multi-currency Card
Now you may load, reload and use your prepaid card with multi-currencies: BHD, USD, EUR, GBP and TRY.
Please note existing Prepaid Card holders need to apply for the new card based on the required currency.
Multi-currency card limits, fees and charges are calculated based on the bank’s periodic review of equivalent in BD currency.
Prepaid Card Limits
| Type|| BHD Card|| USD Card|| GBP Card|| EUR Card|| TRY Card|
Card Limit||Equivalent to BD 10,000|
Minimum top up||Equivalent to BD 1|
Maximum top up||Equivalent to BD 10,000 per day|
ATM withdrawal daily limit||Equivalent to BD 500|
Daily spending limit||Equivalent to BD 10,000|
Fees and Charges
|Type||BHD Card||USD Card||EUR Card||GBP Card||TRY Card|
Issuance fee||Equivalent to BD 2.200|
Renewal fee||Equivalent to BD 1.100|
Replacement (PIN/Card)||Equivalent to BD 1.100|
Unused balance refund fees||Equivalent to BD 1.100|
|Free within our network|
|Equivalent to BD 1.100 outside of Al Salam Bank ATM network|
FX mark up*||2.71%|
Foreign Currency top up Fees **||0.5% of amount paid|
|Up to 2 times per year: Free|
|More than 2 times per year: 0.330 fils per page, subject to a cap of BD 5.500|
|Through eChannel services: Free|
* FX markup applies on transactions done in currency different than card currency, including within network.
- To download the application form,
- To view Prepaid cards terms and conditions, please
For further information, please contact our customer care center:
** Free on top up payment made in BHD currency.