Al Salam Youth Account, introduced to cater for those aged between 10 and 18. This account has an exclusive scheme specifically tailored to the financial activists of tomorrow.
Youth Accountholders will have access to a wide range of financial benefits including opening a Saving or Danat account, as well as the opportunity to enjoy a variety of digital services available via Al Salam Bank’s mobile application such as the Fils Challenge, Saving Goals and Danat eGifting features.
To encourage the youth to kick-start their financial activities early on, we are also giving away chances to win monthly prizes of BD200 to 40 winners for every BD5 invested in their Saving or Danat Account.
Accountholders enjoy an array of features and benefits such as:
- Earning points with Al Salam Bank’s Loyalty Rewards Program
- Setting up an independent BenefitPay accounts via the app
- Free standing order from their parents’ account
- Access to multiple Youth Events held by Al Salam Bank
- Independent access to Al Salam Bank App
For more details, please WhatsApp us on 17005500 or contact us through Al Salam Chat.
To view the terms and conditions of the account, click here.
*Terms and conditions apply
Monthly Youth prizes