Trading in Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul)
Thank you for your interest in trading on the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul). To proceed, kindly follow the steps outlined below:
- Complete and sign the investor configuration form by filling in the required information (if you are an Arabic-speaking client, you must fill out the form in Arabic).
To download the form, please
- Review and sign the GTNME SFC letter, ensuring all necessary information is provided.
To download the GTNME SFC letter, please
- Provide a clear, colored copy of your national ID (smart card).
- Fill out and sign the attached covering letter addressed to Al Salam Bank, ensuring that all relevant details are provided.
To download the covering letter, please
For Private Banking and Al Ruwad Clients:
Kindly submit the original signed copies of the completed investor configuration form, GTNME SFC letter, and the covering letter to your designated relationship manager at Al Salam Bank.
A copy of your national ID (smart card) is also required.
You should submit these documents by hand.
If you have any queries regarding the above process, please get in touch with your designated relationship manager.
For Retail Banking Clients:
Kindly arrange to submit the following original documents to Al Ruwad Centre (in either Seef Area or Hidd) addressing the envelope to Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) Registration:
- Filled and signed covering letter
- Investor Configuration form
- GTNME SFC letter
The above is in addition to a copy of your Identification Card.
If you have any queries regarding the above process, please contact our clients care center at 17005500.
Once we receive your documents, we will conduct an internal review and arrange for their submission to the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) through GTNME for approval.
Please note that the approval process may take approximately 2-3 weeks from the date of submission.
We will notify you once your request has been approved by Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul), and trading will be enabled within the platform.